Detected with acute gastritis with ulcer and bacterial infection in the stomach. Suggest medication and diet?
For Acute gastritis,i prefer Rabeprazole tablets.
If Helicobacter pylori is positive,then i will add antibiotics like Clarithromycin/Amoxycillin,Metronidazole and Bismuth tablets.
You should stop spicy food,pain killers,carbonated drinks.
You should eat food in time.
It will be relieved.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acute gastritis pain
- What is the best medication for acute gastritis problem
- Drugs/medication for acute gastritis
- Natural cures for acute gastritis
- What is acute gastritis
- Acute gastritis meds to avoid
- Symptoms of acute gastritis
- Cure for acute gastritis
- Acute gastritis causes
- Suggest treatment for acute gastritis
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...