Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Normal?
I am 34 .thanks
Thanks for the query.
If your expected date of periods is 6th May, then the result of the urine pregnancy test on 18th April is not reliable.
Because urine pregnancy test should be done around one week after missing the period date for accurate result.
If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation in the previous cycle there is possibility of pregnancy.
So now you go for pregnancy test.
If the result comes negative consult gynecologist once, get evaluated to fond out the cause for the delayed periods.
After that you can take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding with your doctor's advice.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
But i had my last periods on the 8th april and then i had to go for some tests on 18th april out of which pregnancy test was mandatory , and since then i didnt have any intercourse, so if i had my periods on 8th april, so as per my 28 days cycle should get periods by 6th may.....
8th april- periods
18th april- pregnancy test-negative
6th may - no periods...
still can there be chances of pregnancy?????
Thanks for the query.
In case of regular periods the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Because usually in case of regular 28 days cycle, ovulation will occur on around 14th day of the cycle.
So as you didn't have intercourse after 11th day (18th April) the possibility of pregnancy is less.
For more details you can ask me through: WWW.WWWW.WW Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative normal
- Delayed periods pregnant pregnancy test reports negative
- Delayed periods pregnancy tests negative chances of pregnancy
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Delayed periods negative pregnancy tests guidance
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Delayed period and white discharge with a negative pregnancy test
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative is this normal
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative ovulation problem