Dear sir My baby is 3.8yr old, having sever constipation

Question
Dear sir
My baby is 3.8yr old, having sever constipation problem, I am also giving medicine for that now one small extra muscle i found near anus while cleaning her. I really bit worried about this, what will I do for this problem. please suggest..
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly send a picture

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
The muscle you found can be Anal Tag, it would be better if you can send a picture. Also tell what medicine are you giving for constipation.
Regards Dr Manisha Jain.

Follow-up: Dear sir My baby is 3.8yr old, having sever constipation 16 minutes later
Thanks for the reply. we are continuing muout as per doctor prescription

Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be Anal Tag

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome again. It seems to be Anal tag, it is not a harmful condition , but i will advise you to get it checked by a paediatrician when you go next time. its not an emergency. Regards .