Dear sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG - 0000
Kindly opine on attached ECG -
It's left axis deviation
It's sinus rhythm, heart rate is nearly 95-100 bpm, left axis deviation and no significant St t or other abnormalities seen.
So, again there are minor changes which are usually age related. So, overall no significant abnormalities seen.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?