Dear sir, Kindly opine on ECG of hypertensive age of
Kindly opine on ECG of hypertensive age of 68
St depression in inferior leads
It's sinus rhythm, normal rate, rhythm and axis. St depression in inferior leads. No other significant St t abnormalities seen.
Possibility of ischemic heart disease is there. Needs further evaluation and echo. Patient should undergo echo and if normal then needs stress test like stress thallium or CT coronary angiography.
So, overall there is possibility of IHD, needs further evaluation and echo.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?