Dear sir, I had sex with csw after one I

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Dear sir,
I had sex with csw after one I test all STD profile it was negative .it was protected sex condom was intact no spills .I want to know STDs and hiv are different are same family
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ahmedsaud,

Welcome to HCM.

You had protected sex with CSW and the condom was intact then there is no risk of HIV. STD profile includes the test for HIV because it is also sexually transmitted infection and the result is negative so no need to worry at all as you are absolutely safe and risk free. If still any query is there feel free to ask me and I am here to help you always.

Thank You

Follow-up: Dear sir, I had sex with csw after one I 5 minutes later
I want to know if you have multiple partners of hiv negative then can some acquire hiv positive?
How much accurate condom during intercourse ?
I had right side head ache and stiff XXXXXXX in neck

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes one may be.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ahmedsaud,

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

Having multiple sexual partners is definitely have high risk for getting HIV so as your friend I will advice you to stay away from such unsafe sexual practices to prevent the future risk of HIV or any other STD. The condom is very accurate and other symptom are not due to HIV so just calm down, allay the fear or anxiety and live your life normally.

Thank You