Dear doctor, I had bad experience 3 weeks ago. One
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Oral sex does carry risk of transmission of Hsv( Herpes simplex virus), Hpv(human papilloma virus), HIV. With HIV the risk is negligible if there was no ejaculation even though precum can be infectious. Moreover, saliva is not conducive for survival of the HIV. Still, I would suggest you to screen for HIV, HSV after 4 weeks from exposure.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
This could have been a new infection with Herpes simplex virus i.e labial Herpes/ Cold sore or it could be a Canker sore. Anyways I suggest you get screening tests for all STDs like HIV, HSV, VDRL at 4 weeks.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body