question-icon

Dear Sir, please provide your opinion on attached ECG.

Posted on Fri, 18 Jan 2019
Question: Dear Sir, please provide your opinion on attached ECG.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (54 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Report attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ECG no other significant STT changes however there is sinus bradycardia which means heartrate is on the slower side.

This can be a normal variation In a otherwise healthy individual or could be due to some underlying cardiac pathology. If there is no other medical problem like diabetes or hypertension or any previous history of heart disease and patient is not having any symptoms then there is nothing to worry for. But if any thing is there then a Holter monitoring and a Echocardiography is advisable.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist