Dear Sir, please guide in attached ECG. 57/F. Please guide
Please guide for prognosis.
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The ECG you have attached shows sinus rhythm with biphasic P wave and APCs.
This sometimes can be normal depending on whether the patient has any symptoms. She should further get a Echo done.
If no symptoms and Echo is normal, this will be considered a normal ECG.
Thanks and take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib