Dear Sir, my uncle is 68 years old, no any
my uncle is 68 years old, no any health history, please Suggest on ECG whether it is good or some other test are needed.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
Taking into consideration the age and the ecg report which you have attached it’s advisable to get an echocardiography done for the patient as there are some changes in ecg like left axis deviation. Slightly broad qrs complex and low voltage R in v3and v4.
If echo comes normal then TMT is advisable if there is no previous history of heart disease.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?