Dear Sir, Request to find the attached ECG and comment.
Patient: Roma/53 year old female.
Likely Ischemic heart disease
It's left bundle branch block, left axis deviation, Poor r wave progression in precordial leads with QS complex. All these changes raise the possibility of ischemic heart disease.
So, patient should be evaluated further with echo, and if abnormal then may need angiography, or if normal then will need stress test like stress thallium or CT coronary angiography.
So, it's likely ischemic heart disease, rarely some the changes may occur with age, but it should be evaluated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?