Dear Sir, Please opine on the attached ECG. ASHITA KOHLI/66/Female.
H/o Hypertension and Diabetes
Request to confirm on the prognosis of this case.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details and the ecg report attached by you there are high possibilities of having a coronary artery disease in this patient.
If there is no know history of CAD in the past then it’s advisable to get a stress echo done for this patient and if that comes abnormal then Angiography will be required.
Prognosis can be estimated only after evaluation and a proper diagnosis.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?