Dear Sir, Please help us with ECG interpretation , suggested
Please help us with ECG interpretation , suggested further test , prognosis and probable cause of present rhythm
Please refer to the detailed answer below
It’s a sinus rhythm ecg with normal rate and rbbb pattern. As such there is no significant STT changes and this rbbb can be a normal variation but it’s advisable that an echocardiogram should be done to evaluate the structure and function of the heart.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?