Dear Sir, Please help us in ECG interpretation and further
Please help us in ECG interpretation and further prognosis
After going through the ECG image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a normal sinus rhythm ECG with rSr’ pattern.
This finding could be present normally as well as pathologically.
It’s advisable to get an echocardiogram done for the patient as a part of further evaluation. If the patient is asymptomatic there I have quite a lot possibilities that this pattern is a normal phenomena.
Dr Bhanu XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?