Dear Sir, Please guide in attached TMT report and suggest
Please guide in attached TMT report and suggest the prognosis.
41/F, k/c/o HTN
Target heart achieved and good effort tolerance. No significant St t changes at the end of test. So, tmt is negative for individual for inducible ischemia.
So, ecg changes are likely related to hypertension rather than ischemic heart disease.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?