Dear Sir, Please assist in attached ECG, Miss beat with
Please assist in attached ECG, Miss beat with arrhythmia is seen, please correct me.
After going through the ecg report attached by you I would like to tell you that there is left axis deviation along with q waves in the inferior leads along with inverted p waves suggestive of ectopic atrial activity.
Keeping these changes in mind further evaluation in the form of echocardiography is advisable.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?