Dear Sir, Please assist in ECG. Thanks
Please assist in ECG.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the ecg report attached by you I would like to tell you you that it’s a normal sinus rhythm ecg with rSR’ pattern. This can be a normal variation also and could be due to some underlying cardiac issues also.
Echocardiography is advisable as a next step in evaluation. If that’s normal then nothing much to do.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?