Dear Sir, Please Guide in attached ECG and its prognosis.
Please Guide in attached ECG and its prognosis.
73/m, k/c/o Hypertension
After going through the medical details and the ECG report attached by you I would like to tell you that although the ECG is a sinus rhythm ECG with normal heart rate but there are some ischaemic T wave inversions in the precordial Leeds.
These changes could be due to myocardial ischemia so to rule it out an echocardiogram and a stress test is advisable.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?