Dear Sir, Please Guide in Attached ECG, 66/M, DM on
Please Guide in Attached ECG, 66/M, DM on medication.
Suggest what will be its prognosis and complication.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After Reviewing the ECG report attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ECG with normal heart rate, left axis deviation. Also there are Q waves in the inferior Leads which are suggestive of old inferior wall MI.
As the patient is 60+ as well as diabetic the possibility of having underlying coronary artery disease is higher than a non diabetic individual so To confirm any old cardiac event it’s important to get an echocardiography done.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?