Dear Sir, Opine on attached ECG. 0000
Opine on attached ECG.
After reviewing the ecg report attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg with atrial ectopics and RBBB.
Taking into consideration the age and such ecg changes it’s become important to investigate for coronary artery disease or any structural heart disease. Echocardiography is advisable in further evaluation.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?