Dear Sir, My aunt is 78 years old and having
Probably age related changes are there
It's sinus rhythm, left axis deviation and poor r wave progression. There is T wave inversion in v1-2 and flattening in v3-4. No other significant St t abnormalities seen.
These are likely an age related change. Needs further evaluation with echo if any suspicion of heart disease clinically or risk factors are present.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?