Dear Sir/Madam, Please provide ECG interpretation and prognosis for the
Please provide ECG interpretation and prognosis for the attached ECG tracing of 55 years male with BMI 31.46 & HBA1C 5.7, rest regular lab reports normal.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg with left axis, normal rate and no significant STT changes.
However increased voltage complexes suggest LVH. It’s advisable to get an echocardiogram done for further evaluation.
Blood sugar is alright but patients bmi is high and requires healthy lifestyle modifications.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?