Dear Sir, Kindly provide the prognosis for the attached ECG,
Kindly provide the prognosis for the attached ECG, rhythm showing Sinus Tachycardia 107/min.
Also, suggest any underlying cause in view of nill medical history
It's just sinus tachycardia
It's sinus tachycardia with no other significant St t or other abnormalities seen.
Sinus tachycardia in ecg is usually related to anxiety, exertion prior to obtaining Ecg. You should measure her resting pulse rate and if elevated persistently then should obtain thyroid profile and hemoglobin which can cause such elevated heart rate. Also, later echo should be obtained if nothing reveals abnormalities and tachycardia is persistent.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?