Dear Sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG of known Diabetic
Kindly opine on attached ECG of known Diabetic and Hypertensive with further course of investigation if any - 0000
It's incomplete lbbb
It's sinus rhythm, incomplete lbbb with corresponding St t abnormalities with left axis deviation. Also, there is poor r wave progression. These changes suggest the likely possibility of ischemic heart disease.
Needs further evaluation with echo and may need angiography or stress test depending upon echo report.
So overall, there is likely possibility of ischemic heart disease.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?