Dear Sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG of 64 years
Kindly opine on attached ECG of 64 years female with history of hypertension, diabetes
As per the ECG image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ECG with normal rate, left axis and there are no significant STT changes.
However taking into consideration the age of the patient and history of diabetes and hypertension it’s advisable to get an eco-cardiography done for further evaluation.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?