Dear Sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG 0000 Person with
Kindly opine on attached ECG 0000
Person with no comorbidities
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the ecg report and the medical details mentioned by you I would like to tell you that it’s a sinus rhythm ecg with normal rate and there are some T wave inversions in lateral leads.
Taking into consideration the age of the patient it’s advisable to get a Echocardiography done.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?