Dear Sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG - of Hypertensive
Kindly opine on attached ECG - of Hypertensive
After going through the ECG report attached by you I would like to tell you that this ECG is a sinus rhythm ECG with slower heart rate, left axis deviation, and Twave inversion in the anterior leads from V2 to v5 which could possibly be due to coronary artery disease there by causing ischemia to myocardium.
Evaluation in the form of echo and stress test is advisable.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?