Dear Sir, Kindly opine on attached ECG - No comorbidities
Kindly opine on attached ECG - No comorbidities
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a normal sinus rhythm ecg with normal rate.
There are no significant STT changes noticed. Overall it’s a normal ecg.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?