Dear Sir, Kindly opin e on attached ECG with no
Kindly opin e on attached ECG with no comorbidities
It's sinus bradycardia
There is sinus bradycardia,normal axis, no significant St t or other abnormalities seen.
So, the heart rate is on lower side but otherwise no other abnormalities seen. History of beta blockers consumption should be obtained, thyroid profile should be done. Further work up with holter may be necessary if patient is having any dizziness or syncope, otherwise such low heart rate may be seen with age.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?