Dear Sir, Kindly help us in ECG interpretation and further
Kindly help us in ECG interpretation and further prognosis
After going through the ECG report attached by you I would like to tell you that it’s a normal sinus rhythm ECG with the right bundle branch block that is RBBB.
Now RBBB can be a normal finding in vast population so it’s advisable that the patient should get an eco-cardiography done for proper evaluation and if eco-report comes out to be normal then there is nothing to worry for and the prognosis is as per normalvariations
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?