Dear Sir, Kindly guide on attached ECG and its prognosis.
Kindly guide on attached ECG and its prognosis.
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that this is not a normal ecg as there is LBBB.
Now the most common cause for this is coronary artery disease or an old myocardial infarction.
Further evaluation in the form of echocardiography and if patient had symptoms or diabetes then an Angiography is advisable.
Prognosis can only be assessed after evaluation.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?