Dear Sir, ECG interpretation of 37 year old female BMI
BMI : 34.5, BP : 110/80. k/c/o Hypothyriodism, Diabetes in medication
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the ecg image I would like to tell you that there is slight intraventricular conduction changes otherwise it’s a normal Sinus rhythm ecg. Also as the patient you said is diabetic also so Echocardiography is further advisable.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?