Dear Experts, I just need to clarify something to keep
I just need to clarify something to keep my anxiety under control
I%E2%80%99m experiencing very bad anxiety due to my recent encounter at massage parlour. No sex involved, just had handjob from the massage lady. Besides that, there are some kissing on nipple and body. However, I did not use condom and failed to check her hands for any sores/cuts.
I did not touch her whatsoever, no mouth kissing involved as well. She was only topless.
Fast track 3weeks now, I%E2%80%99m having bad rashes, and sore throats. Now I%E2%80%99m worried I%E2%80%99m a HIV patient. Not sure what to do with my life.
Please do analysis my risk, I heard there are some cases of HIV transmission from handjob and fingering, even from manicure, is it true?
Handjob, kissing and fingering are no risk activities for HIV.
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor'
You had an encounter with massage girl with kissing, hand job and fingering without any penetrative activity has no risk of HIV so you need not to worry about this exposure as it is not risky. Sore throat and rashes might be due to other reason but not HIV. Consult your physician to isolate the cause and follow the treatment regime. If any other help is required please feel free to ask me again any time.
Let me see if I got you right. For me to get HIV, I need to penetrate her vaginally?
There are no cases of hiv transmission from handjob so far?
I had not seen any such case in my practice.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
I had not seen any such patient of HIV with hanjob as route of transmission thorugh and even the chances are very less of getting HIV with single unprotected intercourse also so be relaxed, forget the episode and move on in life happily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?