Dear Dr i have severe rabies phobia ..I have taken

Question
Dear Dr
i have severe rabies phobia..I have taken pre.. exposure prophylaxis of rabies vaccine on day 0 7 and 21 one year back..I have taken 2 boosters 5 days ago also...I have seen a psychiatrist and taking fluvoxamine 300 mg per day with alprazolam and busiprone..But this phobia is kiling me..

I HAVE ALSO TAKEN FULL POST EXPOSURE PROPHYLAXIS WHEN I WAS BITTEN BY DOG IN 2006 AND 2007..I WANT TO KNOW FOR HOW LONG THESE PRE EXPOSURE PROPHYLAXIS AND BOOSTERS WILL XXXXXXX ME IMMUNITY?
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You don't need any boosters now.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
See once completely vaccinated you don't need any re vaccination till 7-10 years.
However following a dog bite, you would need only 2 doses that is on Day 0 and Day 3.
Since you have received them you don't need to worry at all.
I would recommend you to consult your Psychiatrist to add Tab Flupenthixol to your regimen.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.