Dear Dr, Please provide ECG Interpretation and further prognosis with
Please provide ECG Interpretation and further prognosis with advisable tests.
After reviewing the ECG image attached by you I would like to inform you that it’s a sinus rhythm ECG with normal XXXXXXX and normal rate. There are no significant ST-T changes.
Taking into consideration the age group of the patient it’s advisable to get an eco-cardiography done as a part of a further evaluation. Prognosis cannot be commented upon just on the basis of ECG.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?