Dear Dr, Please opine on the attached ECG. I am
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the ecg report attached by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the ecg is a sinus rhythm with normal rate and no ther significant ST T abnormality with occasional ectopics.
Just maintain healthy lifestyle habits eat low salt diet and go for morning walks daily.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?