Dear Dr, Please help us with the ECG interpretation and
Please help us with the ECG interpretation and further prognosis
All leads are not available for reporting and background squares are not visible for interval calculation.
Anyway, from the available data, it's sinus rhythm with rbbb morphology. No other significant St t abnormalities seen.
So, such changes are usually age or hypertension related however patient should be evaluated to rule out possibility of CAD. So, patient should undergo echo and if normal then stress test like stress thallium or treadmill test.
So overall, this may be an age related change however needs evaluation.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?