Dear Dr, Please help us with interpretation of ECG and
Please help us with interpretation of ECG and further prognosis
After Going through the medical details and the ECG report attached by you I would like to tell you that the blood reports are all within normal limits without any significant variation and the ECG is also a sinus rhythm ECG with poor R wave progression in precordial leads.
It could be due to old myocardial infarction, so an echocardiography is further advisable for proper evaluation.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?