Dear Dr, Please help us with ECG interepretation and probable
Please help us with ECG interepretation and probable cause of present condition inview of no other comorbidities nor anaemia
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The attached ECG shows T inversion in aVR & V1.
These are non specific Changes.
In absence of any risk factor and comorbidity, this is broadly a normal ECG.
But to determine prognosis I would recommend getting a TMT or stress echo done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib