Dear Dr, Please help us with ECG interepretation and further
Please help us with ECG interepretation and further prognosis
It's incomplete rbbb
It's sinus rhythm with normal rate rhythm. There are t wave inversions in III avf which can be normally seen. No other significant St t abnormalities seen. Also, there is incomplete rbbb morphology of Qrs complexes, which is usually an age or hypertension related change however obtain echo to rule out possibility of structural heart disease.
So, there are minor changes which are probably due to age or hypertension, echo should be obtained.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?