Dear Dr, Please help us in ECG interpretation with further
Please help us in ECG interpretation with further prognosis
It's sinus rhythm, rbbb with corresponding St t changes. No other significant St t abnormalities seen.
In such patients, possibility of CAD should be ruled out with further evaluation and echo however such changes may be seen in hypertension or with age. So, patient should undergo echo and if normal then stress test like stress thallium or treadmill test.
So, overall, may be an age related or hypertension related change however needs evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?