Dear Dr, My uncle s ECG shows Atrial Fibralation with

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Dear Dr,
My uncle's ECG shows Atrial Fibralation with Occ VPC. Need to know whether he will be fine in the coming years and will he require any surgery in future. His age is 65 yrs
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Just medical treatment

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

After going through the medical details and reports provided by you i would like to tell you that his ECG is showing Atrial fibrillation occasional ectopics which can very well be taken care with the help of simple anticoagulation.

We just need to make sure that there is no valve problem which can be confirmed with the help of echocardiography.

So kindly upload the report of echo also for proper opinion.

Thanks and Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap