Dealing with domestic violence, appendix erupted. Is it due to violence?
Thanks for posting your query
First, I am sorry that you have to be dealing with all the violence.
I will be precise and to the point. No, the slamming under any situation will not lead to erupted appendix
It is usually of infective or obstructive origin [Swelling because of infection or the lumen of appendix being block by particles of stool or swollen glands].
Hope I have answered your query. Get back if you need any further assistance.
Get Well Soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Growth on appendix
- Gastroenterologist appendix?
- Appendix arthroscopy
- Carcinoid of appendix
- What treatment is suggested for pain due to appendix surgery
- Overactive appendix
- Experiencing spasms on upper abdomen due to rupture of appendix
- Swollen ear domestic violence
- Would spicy food cause eruption in the appendix
- Does a gastroenterologist deal with the appendix