Dark spots on the tongue. No pain
Thanks for your query.
I would like to have a look on the lesions which will help to understand the condition better and opine you specifically.
You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize the same.
Also I would like to know
Whether the lesions existed since before or appeared recently ?
Do you see any increase in size over time ?
Did you injure you tongue in past or recent ?
Are you on any medications ?
Anticipating your response,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White spots on tongue with no pain
- Pain on tongue red spots
- Frenulum painful tongue white spot
- Painful brown spots on tongue
- Listerine causing painful spot on tongue
- Dark painful vein under tongue
- Painful black spot on tongue
- Painful white spots on tongue
- Dark spots on the tongue no pain
- Painful spots on middle of tongue
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?