Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Dark brown discharge,kidney infection,bleeding bladder,biopsy,papsmear,black uterus thread

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1983
Answered : 979 Questions
% DAYS AGO i NOTICED DARK BROWN FLUID IN THE TOILET. THERE WAS A TRACE OF bright red blood but none on my pad. I am a kidney patient and assumed I had a kidney infection My neprologist sent me antibiotics but asked if I was sure the blood was coming from my bladder. So I went to an OB/GYN, not my usual one.He took a biopsy without a papsmear and a biologu of a smal black thread coming from my uterus. My last pap smear ws 1 year ogo. I had been bleeding and my doctor found 2 begign polys. He also did a n enometrial x-ray and said it looked llike that of a 24 year old girl. I had a pacemaker instaled 3 weeks ago and am still recovering. The stress of waiting til i get the rsults is affecting my hypertention, Can you help?
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 9 hours later
Hello ,
Thanks for your query ,
Since you have had so many operations in the past and you are 64 years , the bleeding from vagina should not be taken lightly.
Fractional currettage of endometrium is must , in simpler words you can say D & C .

Since you had pacemaker installed 3 weeks ago , consult your cardiologist and anaesthetist before undergoing this procedure.

You have mentioned ' x XXXXXXX ' of the endometrium , I think it must be an ultrasound.

Since you had your polyps removed , chances of bleeding are more in this case.

You just mentioned a biopsy without pap's , was it a cervical biopsy ?

The whole picture is not clear to me without investigations reports.
It would be better if you attach your biopsy reports and others investigations along with it or mail them to YYYY@YYYY with Sub : Attn Dr Minoo Bhagia.

Waiting for your reply
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor