Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in chest, left hand numb, fingers tingle
Thanks for your query.
Are you getting any regular treatment for your hypertension right now?
The slight pain in your chest can be due to a heart problem that can be ruled out by an ECG or it might be an associated problem along with indigestion.
The problem of bloating can be solved by avoiding spicy and oily food, having frequent small meals and with regular bowel movements.
Tingling and fingers and numb left hand can be caused by cervical spondylosis for which you stop using a pillow and start taking supplements of Methylcobalamin.
An orthopaedician can help you further if the problem is quite severe.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Extreme fatigue cramping flank pain
- Low bp and chest pain
- Low bp shivering hands
- Extreme fatigue hands and arm munbness
- Left hand pain chest pain and low bp
- Low bp left hand pain
- Arm and leg pain with extreme fatigue
- Pain in hands elbows shoulders hips knees extreme fatigue treatment
- Extreme fatigue dizziness and bloating
- Low bp and chest discomfort
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...