Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Cure for nocturnal emission?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9627 Questions
Hello,Sir I am 30 year old unmarried working male and I am suffering from Nocturnal Emission from last few years.Please advice the cure. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is normal to have night emission. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of night emission. Night emission is a normal phenomenon at the age of adolescence and there is nothing to be worried about it. It gets cured itself once individual starts his normal sexual life after marriage. Following general measures will help to built up general health and have a sound sleep which will help to reduce the night emission to certain extent. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Cure for nocturnal emission? 4 minutes later
Dear Sir It would be more helpful for me if you suggest me the proper diet that rich in Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc and antioxidants.And I didn't consume alcohol and not even smoke. Warm Regards
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Diet rich in vitamins includs Fish,green vegetable Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up Diet rich in vitamin and zinc includes Fish,green vegetables,lemon ,meat ,cereals, . Almonds (Badam ) is rich in anti oxidants, Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor