Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles and stomach. Normal?
This is not normal, but it is one of the complicaion of surgical procedure. Usually haematoma or seroma can be accumulated in area of procedure.
In most cases it will not cause any problems, because swelling will go away in next 1-2 weeks.
But...if your husband notice tingling sensation or pain, palor and coldness of penis and testicles then he needs to go to hospital. If swelling progress then do the same.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cancer shot for prostate cancer
- Morning stomach bloating symptom of prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases
- Prostate cancer testicles removed psa level 11
- Prostate cancer and swollen elbow
- Prostate cancer sweet smell
- Prostate cancer spread to stomach
- Enlarged prostate and prostate cancer
- Swollen hands prostate cancer
- Swollen ankles prostate cancer