Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Cramps in hips and lower back. Have tender breast with discharge, shortness of breathe and tubes tied. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 298 Questions
I am having cramps in my hips and thighs and also lower back and side ,I also have leakage in my breast and they are real tender and soar ,shortness of breathe, acid reflux,cold chills feeling a little tired. my tubes has been tied for 12years.a little lightheaded. can anyone tell me what is wrong with me and this is the 4th repeat of my breast leaking the dr.s told me in the past that my problem was too much caffeine but I don't use a whole lot of caffeine ( please help someone)
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

First of all, I want to state that all your symptoms may not be due to single pathology. There may have been many causes behind your symptoms.

You have not mentioned the colour and consistency of breast discharge. There can be many reasons of it. As they are sore and tender, infection seem to be the likely cause.Other possibilities include fibrocystic disease of breast or some malignancy or if it is milky pitutary adenoma can also be a possibility.There is no clear evidence that caffein can cause leaky breast and one should be investigated complrtely to rule out any major pathology before considering any discharge as normal.

You need to XXXXXXX a breast specialist i.e A surgeon who specializes in breast surgery, to get your examination and few investigations like discharge test, mammography and ductogram.

Your hip, thigh and lower backache may be due to age related osteoporosis and calcium deficiency.But i would advise to get youe BMD done at this stage for exact detection of diagnosis.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you. If you have any further query you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor