Could you give me a list please of all the
I do have to mention that early November I used a progesterone cream for PMS symptoms, however only twice, for two consecutive days. Also noteworthy is the fact that many years ago (~14) I had to stop birth control pills after about a year of use (and experimenting with different brands) because I was starting to get periods every two weeks. I'm thinking and hoping that it's the cream that messed me up this time but still I'd like to make sure. I'm currently in a country where I go get blood tests first and then see a doctor with the result, but I'm not sure what blood tests to order. I am 36 years old, going to be 37 in April. I would basically like to make sure that all my hormones and fertility are still ok.
You can go for hormonal profile.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
You can go for hormonal profile and pelvic ultrasound to rule out the cause of your symptoms.
You can go for oestrogen, progesterone, LH,FSH,thyroid profile and prolactin level.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?